The ingredients for this were
- grated mozzarella
- dried cannelloni
- breadcrumbs (optional)
- 2 jars of pasta sauce
- 1 pack beef mince
- and some fresh chilli (I used some love bomb which is a Spanish jar of preserved diced chilli)
to start with I took the pack of mushrooms and separated out 75% of them to one side to fry up and the other 25% to dice up very small to mix in with the mince while it is cooking so when you are filling the cannelloni it all goes in easily.
next in a wok (I prefer using a wok as it cooks evenly) I put the diced mushrooms and mince and cooked on a medium heat until it was cooked evenly and all the way through, while on a low heat the 75% of the mushrooms that have been chopped up are slowly cooking in some water to soften them up.
next I put half a jar of sauce and a large spoonful of the chilli paste or 1 or 2 fresh chilli peppers (diced up small like the mushrooms)
I used piping bag but if you have a strong heatproof bag or you can spoon the mince, mushroom, sauce, and chilli.
Then after filling the cannelloni laying the cannelloni I poured the rest of the 2 sauces over the cannelloni and put the softened mushrooms in with it so when served up it has something a little extra in the bowl or plate.
Then before adding the cheese put the dish into the oven for around 20 mins at about 350 farenheight (or 180 Celsius) then add the mozzarella and breadcrumbs (to give a crispy cheesy topping) and put back into the oven and after about 15 mins the cheese should be golden and melted evenly. This can be used to feed around 4 people with garlic bread or 2 if you just want to eat the cannelloni.